Hybrid varieties, oblate bulbs, purple skin, green leaves, white flesh, good quality, can be harvested 60 days after planting. The single ball weighs 0.5-1.0kg and has good commercial properties and is popular with consumers.
1. In the spring protected areas of Hubei, Hunan, Jiangxi, Anhui, Jiangsu, Shanghai and Zhejiang, seedlings will be cultivated from January 25th to March 5th, and seedlings will be cultivated from August 1st to September 5th in autumn;
2. Seedlings will be cultivated from July 1 to July 25 in autumn in Guanzhong of Shaanxi and Zhengzhou of Henan.
3. Seedlings will be cultivated in autumn from August 15 to September 5 in Sichuan Basin and Chongqing Ba District.
4. Seedlings will be cultivated in southern Fujian and southern Guangdong from August 25 to February 5 of the following year. In the spring of northern Fujian, the seedlings are raised from January 25th to March 5th, and from August 15th to September 5th.
5. The above sowing dates are in the plain area or the solar calendar time on the flat land, for reference only. The microclimate of other regions and some provinces should refer to the local climate and planting habits to select the appropriate sowing date. After the trial planting is successful, large-scale planting will be promoted.